Medicare Health Insurance for Seniors. Find, Compare & Enroll in a Medicare Advantage Plan. Save Money Today with a Medicare Supplement Plan. Licensed Sales Agents.
Medicare is the United States government’s health insurance program for people age 65 and older. Some people under 65 may also qualify for Medicare, including those with disabilities, permanent kidney failure, or amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Medicare helps with the cost of health care, but it does not cover all medical expenses or the cost of most long-term care. The program has four parts:
- Part A is hospital insurance.
- Part B helps pay for medical services that Part A doesn’t cover.
- Part C is called Medicare Advantage. If you have Parts A and B, you can select this option to receive all health care through a provider organization, such as an HMO.
- Part D is prescription drug coverage. Help pay for some medicines.
Free Retirement Planning Book!
Your Personal Financial Help Center, Special Retirement Edition
by Bruce Sankin
This book will tell you:
- How to maximize your Social Security benefits.
- How to choose the right annuity for your retirement.
- How Long Term Care Insurance can help protect your hard earned money in case of illness.
- How to protect yourself against Identity Theft.
- What to look for in Life Insurance.
- What you should know that could save you money! and much more.